Effective date: May 1, 2018
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- How we protect your personal information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the App. The information you voluntarily share with us may include:
• Search requests entered into the App search function, including your requested location and employment opportunities
• Employment preferences
• Contact information, including name, current job title, email address, address, and telephone number
• Requests for telephone calls
• Your settings and preferences
• Your ratings of your customer experience
• Messages you provide through the App
• Your resume and its contents
• Calendar information
b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The App
To serve you better, we collect information through technology. When you visit the App, we collect your device identifier and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We do not link your personal information to device identifier information and IP addresses. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. An IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, but we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address.
We may collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific App feature over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App (collectively “App Usage Information”). We may link your App Usage Information to personal information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as personal information.
Tracking Online Activities Over Time and Across Websites
We do not track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. Similarly, we do not permit third parties to collect your personal information over time and across third-party websites through the App.
Your Do Not Track Browser Setting
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve you and to improve your experience on the App. Some examples include:
- Arranging for you to apply for employment opportunities
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Improving Hyqoo’s services
- Unsubscribing users from email lists and from call and text (SMS) message lists
- Emailing information to users about our services
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
- Conducting research and analysis
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Find new employment opportunities by marketing your profile
HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your information:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers to assist us in providing services to you. These third-party service providers are under contract with Hyqoo. For example, we may disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies (WebXL or Hyqoo Canada) for their marketing, advertising, and customer research purposes. We may share your profile on our site, application and app. This profile is searchable and may be viewed by our clients or prospects.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in response to a civil discovery request, subpoena, court order, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hyqoo, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the App or successor database.
- In connection with a consolidation, bankruptcy, corporate merger, and the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The App and associated products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the App.
HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information are important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, your personal information is stored on secure servers. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information. Employees with access to personal information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.
We will retain your personal information until you request that we delete it as described in the “Your Choices Regarding The Personal Information We Collect” section below.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may update your contact information in the App and you can contact apps@Hyqoo.com to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information.
110 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920